Sunday, 13 September 2015

When in Rome

Hello my lovelies! I hope you are well and enjoying your week far. I thought I'd write a quick update about my trip to Rome.

I visited Rome with my best mate for 5 days, which was really nice. We are both very interested in the same things. We both love history and learning about other cultures. We had the time of our lives visiting some of the cities most amazing landmarks. I've always wanted to visit Rome after watching when in Rome and eat, pray and love.

Rome is a beautiful city filled with beautiful history and it has a lot to offer in terms of activitys and sightseeing tours. I had a great time learning about the political history of Italy and of the Roman Catholic. If you follow me on Instagram then i'm sure you've seen pictures I previously posted, but below are some more.


      

        





                 
              






I hope you enjoyed this post. 

Thank you for reading 

Edwige xox 

3 comments:

  1. Love ALL your looks!

    BLEURGH - www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful outfits and pictures!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete