Friday, 7 August 2015

Birthday Celebration!!

Hello there! I hope you are well and enjoying your week so far. I celebrated my birthday yesterday, I'm really grateful to God for protecting and guiding me. I didn't plan anything but my Mr did, so we spent the evening togther. We headed out to Gaucho picadilly circus for dinner, I must say the interior in there is amazing!  I love the big chandeliers and the black theme it's very glamorous. The atmosphere was great and romantic to be fair so it was a perfect choice.


Gaucho is well known for their fine Argentine steaks, the meal was gorgeous and filling. It was my first time to eat there so I didn't  really no what to expect from the menu. We went for the A la carte menu I got the classic Pork Matambre which is the "accorn fed Iberico pork,  sweet potato, with a conflict of coriander salad". This was so tasty I ate everything on my plate. I plan on returning for more meals, honestly it was too tasty. 


My Mr got the Gaucho Burger, "a blend of their four cuts of smoked bacon, caramelised onions, provolone cheese, garlic, mayonnaise and home made ketchup, served with chips". He also loved it and  cleared his plate, I honestly really enjoyed my birthday.

Here are more pictures: 

                    
                  
                     

Outfit details: 

Waistcoat: ZARA
Top: ZARA
Jeans: ZARA
Shoes: VALENTINO
Bag: Louis Vuitton 
Watch: Armani Xchange 

Thank you so much for reading 

Edwige xox 

4 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!!

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday and you look gorgeous. That outfit is everything

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy that you shared these photographs here. I am also thinking to throw a party on my son’s birthday. I am making a list of best party venues Los Angeles and added a few spots to this list. Can you also suggest me some venues?

    ReplyDelete