Tuesday, 12 May 2015

Dashiki Print

Hello there, I hope you are doing well. 

Here is a look I put together the other day featuring dashiki print. It's been a very popular trend so far as seen in vouge and Instagram. Many celebrities and instagramer's have been sporting it. I absolutely love this print due to the patterns and the length.  It only comes in one size and it's unisex. It's a little big for me, but I just love how comfortable and relaxed I felt. I headed to  a family dinner so you can imagine how much I ate lol.  
However, it's available in many colours, styles and shapes. It also comes in dresses, shirts, shorts, jumpsuits, play suits and much more. 

Here is how Celebrities wore theirs: 


Here is how I wore it: 



Leather jacket: FOREVER21 
Dashiki: CONGOLESE SHOP 
Jeans: JBRAND 
Shoes: ZARA 

Thank you for reading 

Edwige xox 

1 comment:

  1. I love dashikis & love how you styled yours!
    Need to dig mine out, now the sun is finally gracing us with its presence

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete