Wednesday, 29 April 2015

Vamp glam

Hello everyone! I did a few shoots last week for you guys. A lady from church who is a MUA  wanted to do my make-up for her portfolio. She is very kind for also allowing me to do some outfits for my blog. 

For this look she went for a vamp glam, which contains very dark colours. You guys know I always do my make up the same, infact very simple. So this was a huge change for me. At first I wasn't sure I liked it but toward the end I grew to like it. I actually plan on buying this lipstick.

 In terms of the outfit, I went for something simple with a je ne sais quoi as the French would say. I really liked the contrast. Some may say dark red is more of a autumn/winter colour. However, it's not always sunny in London  so dark colours are still relevant 


Top: Bershka
Waistcoat: Forever21
Pants: Zara 
Shoes: Zara 

Thank you for reading 

Edwige 
Xox 

2 comments:

  1. That lipstick shade matches your trousers perfectly!

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete