Sunday, 19 April 2015

All Black Everything


Hello beautiful people! Hope you are having a lovely weekend. Certainly I'm enjoying mine with family. Earlier on today  I headed to church, so I decided to take a few shots for you guys.

On my previous posts I've mentioned that since I've changed jobs my wardrobe has become a lot more darker than usual. I have to wear black to work, therefore I tend to buy more things in black now. Today I went for all black everything with a hint of colour. You guys already know I love simplicity with a touch of elegance. 

I opted for a long sleeve lace top, long black waistcoat, black jeans and finished the look with nude heels. To accessories I added a black chained bag and and on my wrist I wore a gold watch with a single large pearl bangle. 

( Pictures were taken with an iPhone. I apologies for the poor quality) 

I hope you like it :) 






Top: Zara 
Waistcoat: Mango 
Jeans: Maje 
Shoes: Valentino 
Bag: Zara 


Thank you for reading 

Edwige xox 

2 comments:

  1. Stunner!
    Love the Mango waistcoat

    BLEURGH - http://www.bleurghnow.com

    ReplyDelete