Sunday, 8 February 2015

Collective Haul

Hello my lovely readers! I know it's been a while since I last posted but I'm back with a collective beauty haul. Haul posts isn't something I post on my blog often, but I like reading haul and beauty posts on other people's blogs. I thought to share my recent purchases to switch things up, Furthermore, I think it's essential for you guys to see what I like buying and also what I use.  I mainly feature outfit posts on m blog so this is something different. 



First on my list is this gorgeous YSL Arty Ring in Tourquouse, I've always wanted this but it sold out very quickly. I visted Bichester village last week and I luckily found it at the YSL store there and I got the size 7. 

I've been wanted a excellent consistency peach and nude lipstick for a while, I came across this YSL lipstick in Rose Bergamasque in selfridges while browsing. I love the texture of it, it's very creamy and has  a little glossy finish which is prefect for me. 

Anyone that knows me personally will tell you that I love to smell good. I love warm, sweet and strong scents. I believe people who smell good automatically become more attractive trust me! Lol anyways I adore chanel Coco perfume, it smells beautiful not too sweet but just enough. I'm not really good at describing smells so please forgive me lol. 

I like to stick to whatever works for me, I don't really like using too many things on my skin. I've been using Mac studio finish foundation for years, but I felt it's time to try something new. I heard so much about the Giogio Armani foundation so I wanted to try it. I can't give a review or comment any further because I haven't used it yet, i will write a review soon. What I can say is that it feels very smooth on my skin when I tried it at the store and doesn't give me that caky look. I bought the number 10. 

Lately I purchased the Prada candy which is one of the perfumes I've always wanted to buy but never got the chance to. Finally I decided  to try it and it love it. Its so warm and smells beautiful, once again I'm rubbish at describing so check it out guys. 


I hope you enjoyed today's post 


Xox 

Edwige 




No comments:

Post a Comment