Sunday, 7 December 2014

Nude On Nude



Hello guys I hope you had a lovely weekend, I wanted to share this nude on nude look from a few weeks ago. I took these picture during the Indian summer week where we had consistent beautiful sunshine. When creating this outfit I was really inspired by the Burberry Trench coat outfits during Fashion Week. I loved the different ways celebrities and blogger's styled theirs, so I had to add my own spin on it. Trench coats are a timeless piece that everyone needs in their wardrobe honestly, it's a key piece because it's versatile so it can be dressed up or down. I love that it automatically adds sophistication and elegance to any outfit.
I hope you like it and enjoy the rest of your week :)



I was wearing:

Zara Coat  (similar)
New Look skirt  (similar)
Warehouse Skirt  (similar)
Zara Shoes  (similar)
YSL Sunglasses  (similar) 




Thank you for passing by
xox
Edwige 

4 comments:

  1. I love this nude outfit, your trench coat is amazing and is a define must-have.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorg
    my new post here
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very very lovely look!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete