Sunday, 7 December 2014

Crème Noir

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are having a good weekend. I went to church today with my family today. I had no idea what to wear as it was raining but before I left the house the rain stopped (Yeahay!) Anyways I went for all black with a touch of cream. I was pretty warm and comfortable. It was so ironic my sister and my niece also was feeling the cream/ nude jacket look. We all turned up dressed similar (so cute) lol.
 I hope you like the post and enjoy the rest of your weekend! 



(Iphone photo)



I was wearing:
Missguided Coat  
Sisley Jumper  
Zara jeans  
Asos Shoes  

Aldo Bag  





Thank you for passing by
xox
Edwige 


1 comment:

  1. i love this look.... and your neice omg what a cutie...i need deets on where she got her trench lol

    ReplyDelete