Monday, 17 November 2014

The Bomber Jacket



Hello there! today's post consists of autumn/winter's biggest trend "The Bomber Jacket" it was seen all over the runway, many Blogger's and celebrities have been sporting the trend so I had to spin my own twist on it.  The bomber Jacket was the eighties staple, and now it comes in various coloures, textures and shapes. I love that it can be dressed up or down in a feminine or masculine manner. 
Many brands have been experimenting with different fabrics including lace, sheer, cotton, silks and jersey. So if your on the search for the perfect 'Bomber Jacket' then find carefully which material and shape best suits you.

The army appropriate shade bomber jacket is the main focus point here as its the statement piece. I find that Bomber jackets generally add a androgyny touch so I added a black top and skirt to lent the look a feminine touch. I opted for black knee length boots for that edgy look, and to finish off the outfit I added these really cool sunglasses I bought during the summer.  I really wanted this outfit to be a different interpretation of the Bomber Jacket trend and I hope I have succeeded (fingers crossed) lol do let me know your thoughts guys :) 

Photography by Michael Adeyeye

SHOP THE LOOK

Bomber Jacket:

Top:

Skirt: 


Sunglasses: 


I was wearing: 
Jacket: PRIMARK / Top: Zara / Skirt: ASOS / Boot: JUSTFAB.CO.UK / Watch: GUESS  / Sunglasses:  PRIMARK 


2 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! Looks gorgeous, especially with the boots. It reminds me of a photo I saw of Balmain models. The summer sunglasses pull it all together.

    Jen xx
    jenteablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your lovely comment Jentea. xox

    ReplyDelete