Friday, 7 November 2014

Black & Nude


Hello my lovelies! I hope you are well and ready for the weekend. Before I introduce my new post  I would like to take this opportunity to apologies for the inconsistency on my blog as of lately. I know some of you emailed and sent me messages via Instagram regarding this issue. I've been transitioning From my old job, and now I have a new job and the hours are crazy. However, I can officially say I'm back!

okay now that's out of the way lets get into! lol I had so much fun shooting this post last week, we had an Indian Summer so the  weather was too beautiful and I couldn't resit not to shoot. I wanted a really playful outfit nothing too serious, something that can be worn on a night out, date or dinner. I really like this combination, it's sexy but not showing too much skin, I know it's getting cold now so you can add a long coat on top to keep warm if you want to.

I hope you enjoy :)


                         
 
                         
                         
Photography by Micheal Adeyeye 


Jumper: RIVER ISLAND/ Skirt: H&M / Shoes: ZARA/ Watch; GUESS: Clutch: PRIMARK 


Thank you for reading,

Edwige xox 











4 comments:

  1. Love this outfit, it's nice to have you back looking as gorgeous as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a hot look. Love it
    http://ranti-in-review.blogspot.com/
    Xo,
    Ranti

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the love beautiful xox

      Delete