Sunday, 17 August 2014

The Blue Dress

Hello everyone! I thought I would put this up from earlier on today, my sister and I went out for a meal in Kinkole city. It's the best place in Congo for fresh food such as fish and meat. It's a really nice place to relax filled with music and entertainment. I really enjoyed myself, it's a nice place to hang with friends or family. You guys already know it's my first time in Congo since 1998 therefore everything is new to me. I'm happy to be in my country, but I'm starting to feel home sick. I miss my family, friends and the babes :) but not long to go now until
We have to go back.

For today's post I decided to go for this blue dress, I love the colour as it's so strong and vibrant . A skater blue dress goes a long way guys! I paired it with a black and gold sandles, black sunglasses and Louis Vuitton bag. I apologies for the quality of these pictures as I'm using my iphone to take pictures. 

    We ordered fish and kwanga 
The best drink in Congo is Viltal'O
I bought a bracelet with my name stamp, I absolutely love it! 

Dress : Topshop /Shoes : River Island / Bag : Louis Vuitton / Necklace : Primark Sunglasses: Ysl / Watch: Guess 


Thank you for reading,

Edwige
Xox 


2 comments:

  1. Stunning dress, blue looks great on you and that fish looks so good.

    PrincessAudu

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like that dress. i think theres an exact replica of the dress in black, on asos right now on sale for about 22 dollars
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete