Monday, 11 August 2014

Soirée in Congo

Hello my lovely readers! 

I hope you are well and enjoying your week. I'm definitely having a good time here in Congo. I headed out for dinner and after to a bar with my sister and a few friends. Since the weather is amazing today I wanted to show some legs. I went for a basic grey top, leather black skirt, and knee length gladiator sandles and to finished the look I added a black Chanel bag. 
I apologies for the quality of these pictures as I'm using my iphone to take pictures. I hope you enjoy.


Top/ Asos/ Skirt/ H&M/Shoes/ RiverIsland/Bag/ Chanel/watch/Micheal Kors 

         Thank you for reading 

           Edwige Malembe 
                   Xox 

4 comments:

  1. looking good! have a swell time in Congo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this simple combination and your heels are so hot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple yet chic! Love those shoes! I'm glad you're having a good time in Congo!

    XO,
    Edwige| http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. u are so beautiful
    love the whole look
    and those shoes tooo

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete