Tuesday, 26 August 2014

OOTD

Hello there, it's been a hot minute. I hope your well. I'm still away on holiday in Congo, I've been having trouble  connecting to the internet. Still, I'm trying my best to keep you guys updated with what I have been doing. The last few days I've been spending a lot more time with family and also catching up with my best mate who is also here on  holiday. We headed out for dinner with her family where we enjoyed a lovely meal. I hope you enjoy :)

I opted for this very light and comfortable  shirt from H&M, shoes from River Island and Chanel bag. 

       Thank you for reading 

             Edwige 
               Xox 

2 comments:

  1. Nice simple dress girl, I love how you lace-up booties add a touch of edginess to this look.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look nice. I wore something similar this week on my latest blog post. I like the way you styled it. You always look Fabulous. Enjoy your Holiday, Family and Friends.

    ReplyDelete