Thursday, 14 August 2014

All Black Everything


Hello there, I hope all is well.
I'm continuously having a good time in Congo with my sister. I'm loving visiting my family who I haven't seen for more than 20 years, it feels  amazing to be home. This whole experience is constantly teaching me that God is good. Many have died or are laying in hospital beds fighting for their lives, but me and you are alive we must give thanks. Anyway, today I went to see my cousin and this is what I wore. For some reason I was in the mood to wear all black with a hint of red. I hope you enjoy :)

Hat/ Topshop/ Top/ Bohoo/ Trousers/ Primark/Shoes/ Asos/ Bag/ Aldo /Necklace \ Primark / Bangle / M&S / 

3 comments:

  1. love your pants
    u look great

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with all black. I love your flared pants and crop top pairing.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Edwige! Love your blog and the outfits! Would be really nice to see some destination shots from Congo! Also, would love to read a bit more about which designers you like, what you think of their latest collection etc :)

    ReplyDelete