Friday, 11 July 2014

Urban Goth

Hello everyone! I hope you are well and enjoying your week so far. Today's post contains very different styling to my usual feminine looks. Like I said previously I want to experiment different styles for you guys. However, I wasn't too sure about this particular outfit because I felt it's too crazy for me, but once my photographer and I began shooting it grew into me. I didn't want the outfit to be all black because it felt very Gothic, therefore I added the neon blazer for some colour and  that urban feel.  The blazer is actually a lot more bright and vibrant in person , but the camera didn't pick it up right. I added black heels for extra drama, I really wanted this outfit to be crazy and different to everything I have done so far. I wanted to make it crazy for you guys. My aim is to help anyone in a fashion crisis or in need to learn how to put items together according to your body type or shape. I want to give you ideas and inspire you to dress sexy but with sophistication. I hope you enjoy :)
 
 
 
Photography by Micheal Adeyeye
 Blazer : F&F  /Top : ZARA / Skirt : H&M  / Shoes : ASOS / Necklace:  PRIMARK / Ring : H&M / Watch: MICHEAL KORS


4 comments:

  1. Love the pop of colour in this all black look. Your skirt is stunning and your shoes are hot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love thissss look!!! defo going to try wearing something like this .. thanks for the inspiration you beaut!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi dear :) Your style and your blog is so lovely. Would you like to follow each other. Let me know, follow me, I'll sure do the same. xoxo
    http://szepsegpotty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice look! I really like those shoes and the pop of color the blazer added.

    I would really like it if you check out my blog: simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete