Thursday, 31 July 2014

Monochrome Chic

Hello my lovely readers!
I hope you are well and enjoying your week so far. Today's post is all about Monochrome chic Courtesy of M&S. Thank you so much to the team for hooking me up, I really appreciate the love. I fell in love with this dress as soon as I saw it. I love that it's so simple and cute. You guys already know I'm a sucker for simplicity. However, I wanted to have some fun with this look, so I opted for clear lensed sunglasses. Also I accessorised with a pearl necklace and a bangle both also provided by M&S. I wanted to go for that classic Chanel look, so I went for my small Chanel bag. To finish off the look I opted for silver front metal heels for that extra drama. 
Monochrome is a trend that can be worn all year round because it never goes out of trend. There are many ways you can wear it, you can also add a pop of colour if you like. I hope you enjoy it :)


Photography by Micheal Adeyeye
Dress : M&S  /Shoes : ZARA / Bag : CHANEL  / Necklace : M&S / Bangle:  M&S / Rings : PRIMARK/ Sunglasses: CAZAL


Thank you for reading, 
xox
Edwige Malembe









No comments:

Post a Comment