Friday, 4 July 2014

Simplicity

 
Hello readers!
 Today's post is all about simplicity according to  Leonardo De Vinci "Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication" and Coco Chanel also quoted " Simplicity is the key of elegance". I totally agree with both mentioned quotes, as I love everything simple. I love simplicity because it poses so much elegance, I love the fresh and cleanness it poses. My style is currently very feminine and sophisticated but I'm always up for a change.


Photography by Micheal Adeyeye
 Jumper: RIVER ISLAND /  Trousers: H&M  / Heels : RIVER ISLAND  / Bangle: ASOS

 Thank you for reading 
Edwige 
xox



4 comments:

  1. You slayed it, love the hair, the soft neutral tones, the pants and the simplicity of this look.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your hair dear
    u look gorg

    http://www.ann-u.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it and love your hair!


    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pairing white and neutrals always gives off a lush vibe. You look great hun and your curls are to die for :)

    ReplyDelete