Thursday, 19 June 2014

The Denim Shorts


Hello my lovely readers! I hope you are well.  It's been a while since I last posted, I was busy with university and work. I'm happy to announce that I'm back now! Woop Woop! Lol I've been working on new looks, I seriously cannot wait to share it with you guys. I'm so excited, as I want to explore my sense of fashion even more. By this I mean to step out of my comfort zone and try new things. I'm really looking forward to summer, as I will be doing a lot more looks for you guys. 

I've got a new hair style guys! Do you like it? I really wanted to try something new because I found that I always do the same hair styles. So I wanted to switch it up a little bit. I went for curly! I did not like it much at first, but now it's really growing on me. I would definitely do it again. 



However, today's post is consisted of the outfit I wore on Saturday. It was my girl's birthday and we went out for dinner to celebrate. I didn't want to dress up or wear a dress so I went for denim shorts instead, I also had a blazer and a bag with me, but at the time the picture was captured I didn't have it on.  I hope you like it. 



  • Top: Primark
  • Denim shorts: Levis 
  • Ankle boots: Bershka 
  • Watch: Micheal Kors
  • Bangles: Zara 


The denium shorts

6 comments:

  1. cute

    http://gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute casual look! Love your new hair style too!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow! you look absolutely amazing with the curls! love it <3

    lots of love xx
    Nee from ROSECANDLE11

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty look; i love your style! and you have the prettiest eyes!

    x

    TIFFANY | tiffanyeatworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much for all your lovey comments. xox

    ReplyDelete