Friday, 30 May 2014

The Sleeveless Blazer

Hello readers! 

Today's post is all about the sleeveless blazer which is a statement piece for this summer, I posted about it earlier this week. Honestly, its a must have! I cant wait to style it differently, maybe with a wide legged trousers and a crop top. I really want to try different styles this summer, its about stepping out of the comfort zone. I've established my style a lot more since I began blogging, and I want to try something different.

I kept the outfit minimal although I went for some pop of colour, in all honesty, I only can wear colour in a small doses.  I like keeping my outfits fresh and simple because I feel too loud when I wear too much colour. However, I do want to try loud colour blocks this summer.




                                  

Sleeveless Blazer: PRIMARK / Top: ZARA / Trouser: PRIMARK / Heels : ZARA / Watch: MICHEAL KORS  / Bracelets:  ZARA / Necklace: STOPSHOPLONDON / Rings: H&M

 Thank you for reading 
Edwige 
xox 





4 comments: