Friday, 30 May 2014

Monochrome Chic


Monochrome Chic


Rag Bone pocket shirt
mytheresa.com

Forever Unique zipper jeans
$84 - vanmildert.com

Givenchy round toe shoes
net-a-porter.com

Michael Kors chrono watch
net-a-porter.com




Remember "you don't need to break the bank to look good" so here is how to rock the above outfit but for less! I attended a Fashion show today with a friend and this is what I wore. The weather was quite nice today, but a little windy, so I threw in a blazer just in case I feel cold. 


you guys already know I love simplicity, simply because it offers so much elegance. I love that this outfit is so flattering, refined and so  lightweight, I feel so elegant. I'm getting so much compliments at the show and to think that this outfit is so cheap is crazy! 


  • Blazer: River Island £25 (sale) 
  • Top: Primark £3.50
  • Jeans: Primark £11
  • Heels: River Island £45
  • Bangle: Ebay £5
  • Bag: Louis Vuitton Speedy 30 £550

5 comments:

  1. Great outfit, I really like the shoes! Come by and check out my blog, if you like it, I would love it if you followed me.

    xo Andrea
    http://uskar-vor-inspire.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I will check out your blog also. xx

      Delete
  2. Lovely post!
    Such a beautiful outfit!)
    I`ll be happy if we follow to each other!Just let me know in my blog :)
    http://prettytendency.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  3. the look looks so much more expensive than it actually is- you have showed us it doesnt have to b expensive to look stylish! and girl you are stunning!
    following you on GFC, pleaaasse follow back! thanks :)
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. girl u are stunning! and the look looks much more expensive than it actually is! great job...
    i am following u on GFC. plsssssss follow back!! thanks :)
    www.folasoasis.com

    ReplyDelete