Tuesday, 13 May 2014

Fresh Pastel

Hello readers!  I hope you are well. 
Pastel is the hottest trend this season and I'm loving it because it's so pretty and chic. After looking at catwalk pictures from London Fashion Week and seeing celebrities sporting it, I had to spin my own twist on it. I loved every minute of being in this dress, I felt so pretty.  I know many people are scared to try pastels but honestly, don't be scared to try it.  Balance your ensemble with sleek neutrals to make it look pretty, also don't be afraid to colour block like I have done. I went for Lime as it's one of my favourite colours this season, simply because  it corporate's well with other colours. I hope you like it :)


                       
 
Photography by Micheal Adeyeye
Dress: ZARA / Heels: ZARA / Clutch: BETH JORDAN / Ring: YSL / Watch: ARMANI EXCHANGE  / Bracelet:  ZARA 



Thank you for reading
Edwige xox

9 comments:

  1. Love the dress, the color looks so nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so stunning!!!
    xo, Lisa
    www.lisaalamode.com (Feel free to join my fashion link-up this week)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply beautiful ! Love the pics and how you styled your dress.x

    www.moilesedi.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....this look is so on point

    Http://gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your dress, I'm loving the pastels trend.

    http://princessaudu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfection!!! The balance between the two colours is just so right. Nice blog

    Frankaakano.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much everyone. xox

    ReplyDelete