Thursday, 10 April 2014

Sophisticated Cozy

Hi readers! Hope you are well and enjoying your week. Over the few weeks I've been going out for lunch dates with friends a lot . I wanted to share this outfit with you which I call " Sophisticated Cozy"  because it's all about looking sophisticated but comfortable at the same time. This outfit is perfect for when you want to make an effort for that cute date or drinks with friends but you don't want to look overly dressed. I hope you like it :) 


Company Style Blogger awards, nominate me here if you like my blog CLICK HERE, really appreciate the love so far. XOX



Top: UNIQLO /Skirt: MISS SELFRIDGE Heels:ZARA / Watch: MICHAEL KORS  /Bracelet:  FOREVER21/ Bag: ZARA / Necklace: PRIMARK 

4 comments:

  1. love your shoes and the skirt!! pretty missy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful

    http://gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bob on you! This is your best style hun.

    I blog here:
    www.lovelifepearls.com
    www.lovelifepearls.com

    ReplyDelete