Wednesday, 23 April 2014

SOFT PASTELS

Hello everyone!  I hope you are all doing well. As you can tell from the title of this post I'm feeling very springy! recently I'm learning to combine pastel colours in my wardrobe for spring/summer. I don't like wearing too much colour as I like keeping my outfits fresh and simple with a touch of elegance , and I feel pastels give  me just that. I thoroughly enjoyed every second of this shoot we got carried away taking pictures, please do excuse the extra photos. I hope you enjoy xx

Company Style Blogger awards, nominate me here if you like my blog CLICK HERE, really appreciate the love so far. xox

Photography by Micheal Adeyeye 
ZARA Coat |  ZARA Top | ZARA Skirt | RIVER ISLAND Heels | MICHEAL KORS  Watch |ARGOS Studs 

Thanks for passing by 
 xoxo
Edwige 







9 comments:

  1. Such lovely pictures! You look lovely and the background is just perfect!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look absolutely stunning abd your pics are beautiful. Love the pastels. Please visit my blog. .www.fashionobsessher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice, I like your style. My only advice is to NEVER post this many pics...it was a little frustrating to have to have to scroll through to get to your next post. Otherwise, great style and keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all very much for the compliment. I take all your advice on board

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your pastel coat. It's so chic. Cute look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are lovely!!
    xo,
    Lisa
    www.lisaalamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so much for your lovely comments :)

    ReplyDelete