Wednesday, 19 March 2014

PRETTY IN BROWN


Photography by Micheal Adeyeye 
 JumperRIVER ISLAND/ Skirt: WAREHOUSE /ShoesZARA / Purse: DKNY / Watch: MICHAEL KORS  /Necklace:  PRIMARK

Hello beautiful people!  I hope you are well and enjoying your week. This has to be my favourite combination lately! I love skin tone brown against my skin, it's the type of outfit you can wear on a date, evening out with friends or family. I added statement jewellery with my Dkny purse to add some glam. I hope you enjoy. 

Edwige xox








2 comments:

  1. Oh this is gorgeous! I absolutely love it!!! The color palette is really simple and beautiful. I don't know if you watch the tv show scandal but this totally reminds me of Kerry Washington in it!

    Jen xx
    http://jentea.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much girl! thats a huge compliment I dont watch it but i am aware :)

    ReplyDelete