Wednesday, 5 March 2014

Orange & Grey


Hello readers! As you can tell from this post I'm feeling very Spring ready with this combination of orange and grey. It's perfect for dinner date or meeting up with Friends, I love the back details on the jumper 
because it's fun and sexy. I hope you like it :)


Photography by Michael Adeyeye
Jumper ASOS /Jeans: TOPSHOP Heels:ZARA / Watch: MICHAEL KORS  /Bracelet:  FOREVER21/ Clutch:  YSL

Alternative Jumper (click below)



May the rest of your week be joyful and peaceful!
Edwige xox







7 comments:

  1. do you have a link for the jumper? it's lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look...

    http://gafashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! I really likeyour top and the color

    www.DianeFnk.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi love ur blog, can I get the link for the jumper pls. Thx

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi, i love ur blog n especially this outfit. can I have the link for the jumper pls, thx.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ladies. here is the link for a alternative http://www.missguided.co.uk/catalog/product/view/id/105235/s/larissa-open-back-crossover-sweatshirt/category/501/

      Delete