Tuesday, 14 January 2014

SHADES OF GREY

         
Photography by Michael Adeyeye

Jacket: WAREHOUSE /Jumper: ZARA / Skirt: ZARA / Heels: PRIMARK  /SUNGLASS:  YVES SAINT LAURENT

Happy new year!!  Did you enjoy the festive season? I definitely did. 
Neutrals and soft shades of grey was very big this autumn/winter season, it made huge appearance in the runway. It was very unexpected as the above mentioned colours are known to be spring/summer colours.  Many designers suggested combining different shades of grey in a single ensemble, which I absolutely love. On that note, here is my interpretation.
I hope you enjoy it xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Amazing as usual! Love the oufit x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute look!! Love the shoes! I've nominated you for the Liebster Award! Check out my blog for details.

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete