Wednesday, 22 January 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



Happy birthday to my blog! 

Today is exactly 1 year since I started this journey. After years of contemplation whether to have a blog or not, I finally found the confidence to do it, and I've enjoyed every minute of it. To think that I have inspired others to start blogging really humbles me and makes me happy. Most people think to blog you need to break the bank and purchase new clothes everyday, no you don't. My philosophy is *you don't need to break the bank to look good* use what you have and make it work for you. You don't need to dress like everyone else to be excepted. Fashion is about individuality not what's in trend and this is what I try to portray in my outfits. Lastly, I just want to take this opportunity to thank everyone  who has supported me, I really appreciate the love. 
Thank you 

Edwige xox 

No comments:

Post a Comment