Thursday, 12 December 2013

These Boots Are Made For Walkin

Photography by Michael Adeyeye 
Jumper: H&M /Boots: NEW LOOK / Bag: LOUIS VUITTON  Bangles: FOREVER21

Hello everyone! I hope you're having a great week and looking forward to christmas. Today's outfit is all about over the knee boots. I utterly love it and cannot wait to style it differently next time for you guys.
 I  went for a jumper dress instead of jeans or tights for that sassy look. I added LV bag for a bit of personality, and finished the look with gold bangles to add fun to the outfit.  



May the rest of your week be joyful and peaceful!
Edwige xox



3 comments:

  1. love the look,love the boots
    http://africanmbiu.blogspot.com/2013/12/choamva.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOT!!
    *Wanna stalk each other? I promise its a good stalk, lol.*

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo cute x
    Kerrimelcream.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete