Monday, 2 December 2013

Crop It Like It's Hot



Photography by Michael Adeyeye

Top: PRIMARK /Trousers: RIVER ISLAND / Clutch: YSL Heels: ASOS / Watch: MICHAEL KORS  /Bracelet:  FOREVER21

Hello guys! today's look is all about the crop top although it's autumn I'm still loving crop tops. I'm embracing it and just can't seem to get enough. I  paired it with plaid trousers to balance the look. Plaid is the hottest trend on the runway right now, many celebrities such as Rita Ora, Lady Gaga, Ashly Madekwe and Victoria Beckham have been sporting it.

This outfit it's pretty, comfortable, and flattering, I added white shoes to for  a classic edge. You guys already know I don't like to overly accessorize I like to keep it simple . I added gold watch and bangles to add a little fun to the look. I also added a black small clutch for an sophisticated edge.

This season is all about dark coloured  lipsticks colours  such as purple, maroon and deep reds. It will add a pop to any outfit.I went for 'Mac Makeup' I love their products. The colour I went for is called Ruby Woo, This colour pretty much suits every skin tone.  



As always thank you for passing by
Edwige xox


4 comments:

  1. u look so lovely
    http://africanmbiu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in lust with this whole outfit! Love the way you've but everything together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulous.www.fabmimi.com

    ReplyDelete