Thursday, 11 July 2013

Summer Scents

Hello my beauties! I hope you're well and enjoying the sunshine as much as I am. 


I thought to share my recent purchases. I'm slowly building my fragrance collection and last month I got a little too excited. I ended up buying three of the below perfumes. When it comes to perfume I am sucker for sweet scents something girly and flirty, I don't like strong scents.   I purchased Daisy (Marc Jacob)  La Vie Est Belle (Lancome) Oh Lola (Marc Jacob) . All three fragrances have sensual scents with sunny, pure and flowery notes. 



                                                                     Daisy (Marc Jacob) 50ml, £48 
                                                       La Vie Est Belle (Lacome) 75 ml, £70 
                                                        Oh Lola (Marc Jacob) 50ml, £47


Thank you for passing by
Edwige xox




2 comments:

  1. I've never tried the La Vie Est Belle. I will check that out

    ~Sherine
    Confessions Of A City Girl / Enerjiee

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should girl. It's a beautiful scent

    ReplyDelete