Tuesday, 23 April 2013

Trend Alert: The Sandal




Hello everyone!

I want to share another trend I've been loving.  "The sandals" have been in trend since last year but still going strong. This definitely is  one of my favourite type of shoe at the moment. I love that their comfortable, feminine and flattering especially as  its a ankle strap. I find them very sexy and leg lengthening as I am only 5ft3 I need all the height I can get lol  
"The Sandal" has become a  staple piece in my wardrobe especially the Zara basic sandals, I love that I can switch it up from day to night. If your looking for the perfect ankle sandals definitely give these a try!




1. Asos | £45.00
2. Zara | £45.00
3. Zara | £29.99
4. Zara | £45.00
5. Asos | £45.00
6. Zara | £39.99



As always thank you for passing by
xox
Edwige   





1 comment:

  1. Cảm ơn bài viết của bạn!

    .................................
    Mr. Thư - Sales Manager
    Click để xem chi tiết:
    Dép đi trong nhà bằng dép cói và dép chiếu hoặc Dep di trong nha bang dep chieu va dep coi

    ReplyDelete