Thursday, 18 April 2013

The Blazer


   
Blazer RIVER ISLAND  / Shirt NEW LOOK /Trousers REISS  / Clutch H&M / Heels ZARA / Watch MICHEAL KORS  /Bracelet  FOREVER21


 Hi guys, I hope your all well! It's been a while since I last posted, I hope you haven't missed me too much lol 

 The weather has been lovely lately still I wanted to keep warm, as you all know in London we have all 4 seasons in one day. I went for something comfy but still chic, so I opted for this graphic blazer, white long sleeve shirt and paired it with satin trousers. I'm not really into accessories so I always keep it minimal with my Micheal Kors watch and Bracelet.



As always thank you for passing by
xox
Edwige

6 comments:

  1. you look lovely madam ..are the heels comfy??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you beautiful... The heels are super comfy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous look hun, your hair is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your blazer! x

    ♡ E.
    http://machachu.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much ladies xox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely, shoes, you look stunning and omg i have that clutch too high time I rocked them.

    www.houseofsienna.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete