Wednesday, 6 March 2013

Trend Alert: Mix and Match

Hello everyone! Today’s post is about the trends that I'm loving for Spring 2013. I haven't done this kind of post yet, so I thought to share it now while my excitement is still fresh. 

Monochrome and Neon is giving me life right now, I love how both trends work individually, but also I love the combination of the two. Don’t be afraid to mix the two contrasting colours and wearing it together, it clashes but it complements each other. 

The picture below is an example of monochrome on its own. It's classy but simple still it can be transitioned to spring by adding your Favourite neon colour.


Alexander Wang, Jason Wu, Marc Jacobs, Spring 2013

    Here's examples showing different ways to clash, so get clashing!

H&M Blazer 

Every girl needs a neon blazer in the closet, so make sure you grab your self one. 
If your colour shy then all you need  is neon shoes or accessories to give your outfit a pop, having one key piece as a statement is essential this spring.

Asos Heels

Kourtney Kardashian in Neon and Monochrome



River Island Blazer
Neon makes a statement in any outfit. 



Thank you for passing by, as always lots of love. 
xox
Edwige

15 comments:

  1. I feel you on the neon and monochrome girl! I'm loving it too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much ladies :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi dear! i just found your blog and i love it! you have great style!!! would you like to follow each other? i ALWAYS follow back
    ♥http://signaturechic.blogspot.com♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl for sure, I followed you :)

      Delete
  4. hi again!! thank you for visiting and following my blog..i am following you as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi this is a lovely blog honey I think we should follow on GFC and Bloglovin? what do you think?
    let me know I'll follow back for sure
    New post is up on my blog you should have a look :)
    oxoxoxo
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Marie. I thank you for checking out my blog, I will follow you on blogspot because im not on bloglovin.
      xx

      Delete
  6. follow you back honey <3 gfc and instagram <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the last jacket. Neon really gives the perfect pop to any outfit! New follower, you can check out my blog and follow back if you wish(:

    -Athenaxo
    modestlysophisticated.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice Blog :)
    Check out my blog at: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the yellow blazer and the heels.. LOVE!
    Kourtney Kardashian is one of my style icons, I adore her style!

    http://www.candyliquor.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love mixing monochrome and neon, it's such a great combination! <33 Loved this post dear! :))

    XO,
    http://www.rosychicc.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. you look so great love. lovely post

    much love from NYC

    http://www.dryycleanonly.com

    ReplyDelete