Friday, 22 February 2013

The Graphic Skirt

Hi everyone, I hope your all well! I’m loving the timeless black and white right now, I think it works on everybody. So for the next few weeks I will be posting my favourite spring 2013 trends. I’m looking forward to spring and I wish the weather in London will warm up quickly.
I went for this feminine look, with this gorgeous graphic mini skirt, white sheer blouse, and black blazer.
 To finish the look, I accessorized with strappy heels, gold accessories and black clutch! 


Photography by Kusu Bitit
Blazer: New Look
Blouse: River Island
Skirt: New Look
Shoes: Topshop
Watch: Micheal Kors
Clutch: YSL

Thank you for passing by 
Edwige :) 
xox

14 comments:

  1. Girl you are absolutely gorgeous, I love this outfit. your style is simple but chic! love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww thank you so much for your lovely comment hun, I really appreciate it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want those shoes omg. Beautiful xx
    -Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this outfit! shoes & skirt are soo cute!
    check out my blog:)

    myfashdiaries.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the love hun. I will check out your blog x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're gorg! Great outfit. So glad I found your blog,
    Wanna follow each other

    http://fickledreamss.blogspot.co.uk xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your pictures! Let's follow eachother :)

    Greetings from Los Angeles!

    Alexa

    ReplyDelete