Tuesday, 22 January 2013

My First Post Yay!!



Hey Guys! Welcome to my page.
I love Fashion and Make-Up and everything that revolves around it. After years of contemplation whether to have a blog or not, I have finally found the confidence to do it! My blog will be documenting the clothes I wear, Make-up and other such things.  I'm very new at this, nonetheless I'm not professional by any means. I'm just a girl who's fascinated with Fashion and Make-Up.
Thank you for reading!  Lastly please bare with me as I work my way around the blogging world :-)


Edwige xox












13 comments:

  1. Welcome to the blogosphere.i always enjoy new interesting blogs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you both very much for your lovely comments. I hope you will stick around and enjoy my future post! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging. Love your bangs.
    www.ashleyudoh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your first blog post! Such a lovely picture, I love your hair style!

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by ladies. I appreciate your lovely comments. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun! Funny that you commented on my blog because I just checked you yesterday from someone else's followers list. Welcome to the blogging world! You are gorgeous btw!

    ReplyDelete
  7. girl I almost fainted reading your comment! lol thank you so much for your lovely comment x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Edwige, We saw your blog and we will definitely be back here often :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi MJ.KM thank you so much for passing through. I appreciate the love :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Excellent page and blog. I will be eagerly anticipating all your future editions. Keep it up and I wish you all the best with it and I know it will be great. Take care. BW.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Bola. thank you for your lovely comment I appreciate your support. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome to the blogging world! I recently joined as well... yours is very lovely!

    PoshNPetite.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete